List the members of a group for a given GUID
Iterating through List Group Members API:
- total is the number of total users in the application.
- count is the number of records in the data property.
- current_page is the value of page sent as query param, default=0.
- total_pages is the number of pages available. Thus the value of total page can be either equal to current_page or current_page+1.
- if total_pages == current_page there won't be any record on the next page
- if total_pages == current_page+1 we can make the request to fetch the next set of records.
For a detailed description of the Group Members properties please visit here