Fetching all the conversations
Iterating through List Conversations API:
- total is the number of total conversations in the application.
- count is the number of records in the data property.
- current_page is the value of page sent as query param, default=0.
- total_pages is the number of pages available. To reduce the server load we are not calculating the total number of pages. We are checking only if there exists a new page. Thus the value of total page can be either equal to current_page or current_page+1.
- if total_pages == current_page there won't be any record on the next page
- if total_pages == current_page+1 we can make the request to fetch the next set of records.
For more details please visit here